A unique non-metallic, direct-glue solution for performance and therapy.
- 40% lighter than forged aluminum shoes
- Built with abrasive grit concentrated at ground surfaces for wear and traction (patent pending)
- Built with NEW grABS™ technology (pat. app.) on the hoof side for the strongest adhesive bond available
- 2x better wear than forged aluminum shoes
- Same, tight dimensions as forged aluminum shoes / built with a crease
- Lower profile provides better frog contact with ground, allowing it to absorb load to remove some of the burden on hoof walls
- Better concussion reduction than aluminum and steel
- Bio-mimics™ the natural hoof wall
Each shoe also features a thin, metal wire that provides additional shaping and support while retaining flexibility.
Available in the following:
Have questions? We’ve done our best to anticipate frequently asked questions about FLEXX® horseshoes or view more photos and attributes of the FLEXX® horseshoes here