1. The outer foil-pack contains 2 inner twin-packs that are poly-film bags. These can be warmed or cooled prior to mixing to control the adhesive “open” & “fixturing” time.[divider_flat]
2. The inner poly-film bag has a plastic pop-off divider separating the pre-polymer & the hardener.[divider_flat]
3. Start the EquAcrylic™ adhesive mixing by dragging the bag several times across a square edge. This will help mix the “tacky” hardener side.[divider_flat]
4. Drag all the material to one end of the twin-pack & cut a corner to allow you to empty the bag.[divider_flat]
5. Completely empty the twin-pack bag into a mixing cup.[divider_flat]
6. Add some black pigment if required. The black pigment available from Sound Horse is chemically compatible with the EquAcrylic™ adhesive[divider_flat]
7. Once the adhesive is in the mix cup, continue mixing for one minute. Complete mixing will ensure the best results.[divider_flat]
8. The mixed adhesive has a short working life of 3-4 minutes at 70F (less time at higher temperature and more time at low temperature).